An interesting WW1 uniform set to a Captain P B Johnson of the First Mounted Rifles, 3rd Canadian Division. Consists of:
1. Cuff rank captains tunic dated 1916 with all original Mounted Rifles buttons, collar badges and shoulder titles. Divisional cloth arm patches. Good condition overall (rubbing in places and two period repairs to front. Chest 38 inches.
2. Khaki officers cap with London tailors label, Correct narrow leather chin strap and First Mounted Rifles cap badge. A little surface moth.
3. Officers leather Sam Browne belt. Good condition and patina. No name or date.
4. Officers leather pistol holder in very good condition and colour. Stamped M J Wilson, Ottawa 1916.
5. Officers leather ammunition pouch. Good condition. Stamped Hobson & Sons, London 1913.
6. Steel trench watch and leather strap with trench cover. Not working..